background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

VACATION






Oh my gosh!!!! What a beautiful place!!! So .. I just wanted to make sure we got to see white sand, clear green & blue ocean water, and get waited on while we laid on the beach. Well, we got it!!! And WAY more than I even expected!!! This all inclusive resort for adults only was soooo private (on 9 miles of private beach area) and quiet and romantic!!! Just exactly what I've been wanting for the past few years that even the weather could not have been ordered any better than we got!!! The people are so hospitable and friendly .. the excursions were great and well worth the little extra $$ !! The food looked like something presented on the Food Network channel or the Top Chef show .. so pretty and tasty! I would recommend this place to any couple wanting a romantic time away together!! It's great!! And we liked it so much .. we plan to definitely go back! It's only 30 minutes south of Cancun and 20 minutes north of Playa Del Carmen with the famous 5th Ave. shopping strip. We of course had to check that out ourselves!!! :) I LOvEd the 'deal making' and bartering for a better price!! Must be the Italian in me:) hee-hee:) Sooooo much fun!!! I do recommend a full week with travel time! And I will be posting more pics soon .. these are a few of what I've looked at myself so far and I'm waiting on my underwater stuff to come back! Hopefully they are somewhat ok! You never know what you're gonna get with point and shoot film! Especially when you can't look thru the peep hole while snorkeling!!! :) Well, just thought I'd blog really quick about my FANTASTIC vacation and time away with my wonderful, handsome, hardworking husband!!!
~Thanks baby for the time of my life!!!! And I love you!!!!! ~

No comments: