background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I JUST FEEL LIKE BRAGGING A BIT!!!!

Sing .. baby .. Sing!!!!



That's right girls .. he's my BEST friend .. my lover .. my crush .. AND my hubby!!!

So .. I actually really believe I've got the BEST husband in the world!! He's thoughtful .. can be romantic out of know where .. hard, hard worker .. likes to cuddle .. calls just to say 'thinkin' boutcha!' and an AWESOME daddy!! Besides the fact that he's so good lookin' .. I just think I got MORE than lucky ..

I got BLESSED!! Beyond words .. I am soooo BLESSED!!

I got a man who puts God first in his life and wants not only THE BEST for me .. but .. for US .. and our kids .. he listens to what God wants for our family and he follows .. trusting .. believing..

He bought me a new wedding ring for my birthday this year .. taking me on our 'honeymoon' vacation this month after 7 1/2 years .. workin' his hiney off so i can stay home with our four kids .. dates me every week .. and let's me 'do my thing.'

I can't say enough good stuff about him!!! You would think I was just this young girl with a HUGE crush!! Well, I can honestly say .. I STILL have a crush on my hubby after all these years!! And I am NOT bashful to say so .. after all .. what wife & mommy doesn't wanna be romanced and STILL have the butterflies after almost 8 years of marriage and 4 kids later!!!??

Had to BRAG!!! Sometimes I think we should ALL take a little time .. and BRAG!!! Don't ya think? :)


1 comment:

Robyn Lee said...

YES, I DO think we should!! : ) How awesome!!! Sounds kinda similiar to my life (except hubs can't carry a tune to save his life! : ) Thank god for our amazing hubbies!!!