background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!






WOW!!! What a totally packed week.. and lovin' every minute of it!! From all the 'firsts' last week with the toddlers .. 'first' BIG screen movie .. first time to bowl .. and makin' the week fun for them by topping it off with a wedding & World's Of Fun .. I'm tellin' ya .. I am gettin' a little tired! :) But, seriously LOVIN' my life!!!! Last night me and my hubby went to see Eclipse with all the family and tonight dinner at 'Jazz' for Braden's 12th B-day!!! And a photo shoot to wrap up one of the busiest weeks tomorrow night I've had in a long time!! Actually, 2 weeks .. when you include our new little niece!! I really like being busy tho!! I forgot how time flies when you go absolutely NON-Stop!! Just tryin to soak it all up!! Today .. more bowling.. since there's more rain! But, this time with all 4 kids!! Lookin' forward to it, too!! Well, I've got a ton of editing to do .. so I'll prob work some late nights .. but, do most of it after my oldest leave again for the next week. So, keep a look out for some new pics coming soon!!
Here are just a couple sneak peeks from our past week:)


No comments: