background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

FACEBBOOK FAN SPECIAL!!!!!

sO ...
what is UP with this weather!!!!!????? We gotta think positive and BRING BACK the Spring!!!!
I haven't been around on here much at all in the past few months .. too much goin' on.. but i AM gonna do better :) I actually DO enjoy blogging .. but... what's the point without followers!!!??? RIGHT?? sO... HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT! I'm not even very sure the best and easiest way to do that. (suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated :)
But, if you already like my facebook photography page and you sign up to follow me on my BLOG just suggest me to others and book a session during the spring SPECIAL and you will get a FREE print worth $40.00!!!! And that IS in addition to the fantastic DEAL of the spring!!
It may not FEEL too much like spring today, BUT it will again soon and with that comes the beauty of the outside!!!! AND EASTER!!! Don't put it off this time .. book a session and take advantage of the GREAT PRINT SPECIAL!!!
Let's reVIew...
Make sure you are a FAN of my photography page .. suggest it to one or more of your friends
Follow me here on my BLOG
BOOK a session during the spring special
Get all the FREE prints for that special
Get an EXTRA $40.00 Print FREE IF you have done all of the above !!

OK.. not too difficult .. right? if you are thinking about this special this spring and want to get in on this just leave me a comment on this post and let me know!! I will get back to you and let you know how to book and work out what's best for you and your schedule!!

So excited to get back in the FULL swing of things!!!!!!!

No comments: