background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BRAINSTORMINESS :) AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLIN' THIS PAST WEEK!!


So this past week has been brainstorming craziness!!! Lovin' IT tho!! I gotta say just being able to create things and get my artsy side flowing is My Cup A Tea!! So, after I updated my blog a bit.. well, let's just say it was EASY compared to my website!! UUGGHH!! Although I enjoyed it quite a lot.. well, there were definitely moments of complete distress!! LOL :) I think I'm pretty happy and pleased with the way it looks for my first go with a site all on my own. I'm just hoping now that I linked my personal domain name to it correctly.. I HOPE :/ Gotta wait a couple days to check on it again!! But, it will be easy to find me once it's linked correctly...


http://www.juliephillipsimages.com/!! Soooo excited!!


WEll, I've also been workin on incorporating / beginning / launching / a MOPS group for my church!! Northpoint Church you guys are AWESOME!!! I NEVER DREAMED IN A MILLION YEARS I WOULD FEEL SO AT HOME AND WELCOMED AND LOVED AND PART OF SUCH A GREAT AND AWESOME FAMILY!!

Anyways... I have now started and launched the NP Church MOPS 'like' or 'fan' page(as on FACEBOOK to get the BUZZ goin' and the word out so our moms and all the moms around us in the community can plan on coming!! In the meantime I'm gonna be busy posting stuff on our page and would LOVE IT if you and your friends would come by and visit.. leave a little wisdom .. and plan on joining us.. AT LEAST pass on the word!!

I'm so very blessed to have a wonderful hubby, loving and healthy kids, and an awesome support of friends!!!


Love n' Blessings!!!!

No comments: